Model Cars Magazine Forum

6 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

USPS surprised me today with my issue 214.  Just noticed something odd on the shipping label: Expire Issue #69256269 ; what does that mean?

There's a minor glitch with the mailing labels. That's your account number, not your final issue. If you need to find out when your last issue, go the our subscriber login page to use your account number and name to log in. This will give you all the relevant information about your subscription. 

Given our current rate of publication, I think the sun will have gone nova and cooked us all well before we get to that issue. 🙂 

18 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I’m still waiting by the mailbox for issue 212 and issue 213. Maybe I’m waiting for all three now.😀

Have you checked to see if your subscription is still active? Have you sent anyone at the magazine a message?

You definitely should have received 212 and 213 by now.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:35 PM, Xingu said:

Have you checked to see if your subscription is still active? Have you sent anyone at the magazine a message?

You definitely should have received 212 and 213 by now.

I received 214 today, now just waiting on 212 and 213, and yes to both questions, in April.

My #214 arrived here in NYC a few days ago. As usual, I found quite a bit of information that will help me with my builds. I was away from car modeling for nearly 50 years before getting back into the hobby when I retired several years ago. I subscribe to six magazines but this is the one that I most look forward to receiving. No doubt whatsoever that I will be renewing my subscription "forever".

Received my copy a couple of weeks ago and finally had a chance to sit down and really read it cover to cover . . . great job to everyone involved !   I enjoyed all of the articles and really appreciated the history of MPC's Streaker Vette , one of my favorites !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, michaelbaskett said:

Just got mine today....Why does it take so long to get here when some of you guy's have had yours for a month now...

Canada Post and USPS don't appear to play nicely together. 

My copies just arrived about a week or so ago. And I'm staff! 

Ahh well, at least we get them.

Not as bad as getting Motorsport magazine from England to the USA. Huge delay and the last episode I got the July issue long before the June issue. Explain that. It's frustrating but I am learning to have patience.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I emailed a friend who lives in the country about 20km north of the city of Victoria BC Canada to ask him if he received #214 yet as I had not. He replied that he got his a about week ago and figured I would be getting mine soon. When I finished reading his email, I looked in my mailbox and was very surprised and elated to see #214 !!