Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/72 Hasegawa Focke Wulf FW 190 Panzerblitz

Very cleanly built bird! Nice job. What scale is this; hard to tell from pics, which is a testament to a quality build. The decals are particularly well-laid. Are they the kit decals? Some complain of Hasegawa decals being too delicate.

• Dave Armstrong changed the title to 1/72 Hasegawa Focke Wulf FW 190 Panzerblitz
36 minutes ago, bisc63 said:

Very cleanly built bird! Nice job. What scale is this; hard to tell from pics, which is a testament to a quality build. The decals are particularly well-laid. Are they the kit decals? Some complain of Hasegawa decals being too delicate.

Thanks, glad you liked it! And thanks again, for reminding me that I forgot to mention the scale, which I just added to the title- it's 1/72. As for the decals- I wasn't sure if it was because they're Hasegawa, or that the kit is old, from the '90s. I tried first the cockpit decals, they disintegrated; so I additionally clear coated the rest of the sheet, they still fell apart. So I ended up using a set of aftermarket decals, same size- they were absolutely wonderful! I just got through buying more of those aftermarket decals for several other Hasegawa kits, just in case- I'd rather have them available, than not.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...