Model Cars Magazine Forum

at what point is too long to wait for something to be shipped

MrMiles

Very interesting. I have a FedEx account so I get emails for when packages are incoming to me. I got the email for this and it's got a different company name on it. It looks like the company is having a 3rd party company doing it's shipping, which is probably why I was getting no answers from them when I was calling. 

So much is coming to light for me. 

Anyway I will be happy to be able to call the credit card company and cancel the charge back once it arrives in good shape 

Hey guys, just one last update. the item arrived today in great shape. it is amazing, and better than expected. im still disappointed it took almost one month to arrive (3 weeks and 3 days) on an item that was labeled as shipping in 2 days, but it was well worth it.

i called the credit card company and cancelled the chargeback

boy, my wife is not going to be pleased :)

Edited by MrMiles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrMiles said:

Hey guys, just one last update. the item arrived today in great shape. it is amazing, and better than expected. im still disappointed it took almost one month to arrive (3 weeks and 3 days) on an item that was labeled as shipping in 2 days, but it was well worth it.

i called the credit card company and cancelled the chargeback

boy, my wife is not going to be pleased :)

See I told you Your overreacting!

• Thanks 1

It's an arthas lich king Statue from world of warcraft. It's about 2 and a half foot tall and 2 wide including the sword. 

It weighs about 50 pounds. 

It's my favorite character of all time in any story. If you were interested in the story Google arthas. It's a great read.

I have several small statues but this is my absolute favorite and towers above all my other stuff

Basic fast version of the story is he is a prince that his townspeople were being poisoned and turned to zombies. He found a corrupted sword and it steals the souls of victims and it takes his soul too. He attacks all the people in town instead of saving them and attack his own father. He becomes lich king which controls the zombies,

IMG20220713154806.jpg

Edited by MrMiles
  • Haha 1

Thanks guys for the nice support and comments. This character has been my favorite since I first learned about it around 2006. I have a couple of small action figures of him but none are accurate. This is the first time the creators of the character made something and it is as accurate as it should be. 

It's size is overwhelming. I'm going to try to find a better location because I'm afraid my cat will jump on the dresser that its on and will hurt himself. I want to put it so the sword is facing a wall so he can't get hurt. 

I'm truly happy with this and really glad it arrived. I was just so concerned because the customer service was saying stuff and what they were saying was not true and many times I would call it would not get through at all. 

Anyway thanks again 

On 7/14/2022 at 3:39 PM, Oldcarfan27 said:

You should put it in a case. Looks like dusting it would be a major pain.

I agree 100% and the case will stop a trip to the Vet for the cat.  Maybe just get a big case for all of the statues you have. 

That is very cool. Does the sword come out of his hand? 

4 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

I agree 100% and the case will stop a trip to the Vet for the cat.  Maybe just get a big case for all of the statues you have. 

That is very cool. Does the sword come out of his hand? 

it doesnt come out. i been keeping the door to the room closed

• Like 1