Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Caddy Air Filter

Thanx Steve, I bought a pair from the ebay link above as he also makes them without the Cadillac script.

...besides, I can always find pix of his stuff but can never find any way to purchase R&M stuff. I must be missin sumthin... brain maybe? 🤣

6 hours ago, keyser said:

No website. Since beginning. Norm the best, busy, and content making perfect stuff. Call him best I’d think. 

Yes, you can call, email, or mail order, but no website. Pretty old school, but I usually fill in the order form and mail it in with a check. Service and quality are second to none.

Is there a catalog or something to see what's for sale?

I found this from 2019: https://modelcar.show/articles/replicasandminiaturesofmaryland

...and this from ??? https://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/

and this: https://www.rocketfin.com/replicas-miniatures-maryland.cfm

A little hard to determine what is available and it doesn't look complete.

Edited by Raoul Ross

On 7/6/2022 at 6:03 PM, Raoul Ross said:

https://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/

A little hard to determine what is available and it doesn't look complete.

This album is mine. If you read this disclaimer at the top of the album it states that any of the products pictured are from my personal collection and provided for reference only. Everything in the album was purchased and photographed by me. For price/availability you need to contact Rep+Min directly.   

Norm is one of the best casters in the business and has been so consistently busy for the last 30+ years he doesn't have time/inclination to be bothered with a website. Sure, it's not the most convenient way to order as we have gotten used to, but his business is not suffering for it. It will be a very sad day when he decides to retire like Modelhaus did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Metallic said:

This album is mine. If you read this disclaimer at the top of the album it states that any of the products pictured are from my personal collection and provided for reference only. Everything in the album was purchased and photographed by me. For price/availability you need to contact Rep+Min directly.   

Norm is one of the best casters in the business and has been so consistently busy for the last 30+ years he doesn't have time/inclination to be bothered with a website. Sure, it's not the most convenient way to order as we have gotten used to, but his business is not suffering for it. It will be a very sad day when he decides to retire like Modelhaus did.

Thanx for that info Craig.

I'm gonna contact him and see if there's at least a catalog or price list he can send me. If that happens I'll update this post.

13 hours ago, Raoul Ross said:

Thanx for that info Craig.

I'm gonna contact him and see if there's at least a catalog or price list he can send me. If that happens I'll update this post.

He certainly does a catalog. There are even a couple on my fotki page, but they are older, so you're better off asking for a new one. 

Buy with confidence. His stuff is some of the best in the business and his customer service is second to none.