Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack Might have been.

It has been a very trying 2 years since I have had the opportunity to really visit. Everything from CoVid, to a heart attach, to burst water pipe flooding my work shop, but I have managed to get some plastic put together.

First, with the leftovers from my 110” Cruiseliner, I wanted to see what a 63” Daycab would be like. This is it. Pretty much box stock. It will have a chrome tanker, eventually. Even tried to replicate fresh grease on the fifth wheel. Wanted a pure fleet look.

image.thumb.jpeg.ea69b2a9868b78a3ed516a4b439645ed.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.654f68ae6639b4f6f1e0936f6956f02b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ce340644cdb084c09fefd1f131dd13ff.jpeg

Edited by purepmd
Added info.
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the great feedback, much appreciated.

14 hours ago, vincen47 said:

Another great build. I’m so glad to see you back. I totally understand how life gets in the way. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. How are the V8 cabover builds? I remember those being great projects in the works.

Thanks for asking, going back a good long ways there. They are still headlining my ‘to do’ list. The 352H still will get the 3408, but the ‘shaker will now get a KFS 1693 Cat. I used the 8V-92 in a different project.

• Like 1