Model Cars Magazine Forum

352 110 and water tanker.

I wanted a different tanker, something other than petroleum, and have some friends that work for TMWA, in Reno, so, this is the result.

Very basic, just an after-cooler 3406A, WFL 22” wheels, Revell 359 exhaust, and lots of cutting up Patriot decals.

image.thumb.jpeg.c8c027f21d9b73b03d2b68e74d798c80.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.0341832e50a809452c0dcae38921bc4c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.847f34aa2bddbcf28d3cf5276becdfab.jpeg

• Like 2

Man that is one beautiful rig! I like your a/c unit! I like your modifications to the Cat as well. I have one of those coolers that think that I am going to put on a B motor. Your paint scheme looks amazing. The grill and the work around the headlights go along way in making this one look real. Excellent work all around.

My thanks to all who looked and took the time to reply. I appreciated the comments.

Brian, I will have to take a close up of the a/c unit. I figured out, 1/350th scale, 4 blade ship propellers, look just like the stamped steel fan blades in these units. Also, H-O scale photo etched locomotive exhaust grilles, are a passable facsimile to the debris screens. Viewed from above, there are fans in the unit.