Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 Nova Gasser

Six

Done!!! Well, gotta do some small stuff like door handles & such, but, I'm done.  AMT 63 Nova wagon pulling a 65 Nova Gasser on a trailer from Revell's Bronco half cab with the dune buggy. My buddy JD Booth gave that to me!!! Thank you JD!! Trailer wheels are from a Mini Cooper kit, added tow chains, electric brake box(gotta add wires), landing gear & crank. The wagon has real metal treadplate in the back with some spare drag tires and a cooler! It's curbside.

The gasser was built out of the box with just minimal wiring...eyes are getting wore out... I did add an Eduard photo etched racing harness, wheels and tires from a Revell Willy's gasser and a tach from an old pro mod kit. Geez, I'm beat...been way too long since I've built anything...so I built 3 at once!! Lol !

IMG_20220726_182955.jpg

IMG_20220726_182942.jpg

IMG_20220726_182912.jpg

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

The more I look at this build the more I like it... really really nice! I'm just planning my upcoming build of this kit. Have an extra set of super wide slicks from the 67 chevelle SS kit I would like to use on the chevy II gasser... we'll see how it turns out

Cheers