Model Cars Magazine Forum

Project 1/16th AA/FA AND HERE IT IS!

4 hours ago, Straightliner59 said:

Even though I liked the blue, I think this does look better! Looking great, my friend.

Thanks Daniel, but the blue hat will be back but on a different project with a much more appropriate paint scheme.

• Ian McLaren changed the title to Project 1/16th AA/FA Adding MSD Power Grid Electronics
  • Ian McLaren changed the title to Project 1/16th AA/FA Painting and assembly now in progress
On 10/17/2022 at 9:06 AM, bobthehobbyguy said:

It has been a pleasure to watch your process through your build. Something we don't see in a lot of builds.

Thank you for the kind words Bob. I thought it might be of some interest how a clean sheet phantom design could be evolved using real world design criteria.  My aim was this could be a real car, it just isn't.  I'm doing this one for fun with none of the attendant stress and pressures that come from building replicas of real cars, still putting in a fair amount of detail just not obsessing over it.

1 hour ago, Tortuga Kustomz said:

Ian you're doing an amazing job on this project, I no word to describe what I'm feeling LOL

Thank you very much Marcos for the kind words, coming from you that means a lot. Just looked at your Pro Mod post it looks fantastic!

• Like 1

• Ian McLaren changed the title to Project 1/16th AA/FA AND HERE IT IS!