Model Cars Magazine Forum

Why don't the tags work anymore?

Mike C.

Mike, I don't have an answer to  your question, but I'm curious why you posted it in the Off Topic section?

The question is very topical, relating to how the forum works.  Wouldn't it be a much better fit for the "How To Use This Board" section (which I assume is frequented by the moderators or others who can provide technical answers relating to the forum's functionality)?

How To Use This Board
If you're having trouble using the forum, please post your questions here. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, peteski said:

Mike, I don't have an answer to  your question, but I'm curious why you posted it in the Off Topic section?

The question is very topical, relating to how the forum works.  Wouldn't it be a much better fit for the "How To Use This Board" section (which I assume is frequented by the moderators or others who can provide technical answers relating to the forum's functionality)?

How To Use This Board
If you're having trouble using the forum, please post your questions here. 

I'm not the best at posting the topics in the proper sections.

Still having the same problem. It's no big deal, but it's driving me batty. I type in every single tag in the search and zilch. A few months ago, there was no problem. Evry time i try to contact google about this it comes to a dead end. This is particularly pics from this site. Anybody else having this same problem?

Mike, I thought that by "tags" you mean the tags you assign on this forum when creating the first post of a new thread.   But your question is not very clear.  Are those the tags you mean, or some other tags?  And why is Google part of the problem?

I'm talking about the tags some of us put on the title of the post.

Google comes in when I was trying to show a friend some of my model pictures on google that were on this site, and I couldn't find any whereas a few months ago that same google picture search worked just fine. The tags used to work on a google picture search. now they don't. I can't seem to get any answers from anybody.