Model Cars Magazine Forum

MonsterVette

This corvette has lived a rough life. I got it when I was a kid at a yard sale. It wasn't in great shape, even back then. A few years after, I wasn't paying attention and stepped on it. The passenger door broke off. I've glued the door back on multiple times. A couple years ago, I got the idea to make it into a dirt racer. I Dremeled the air dam off and went to the mud. A few minutes in, the rear right wheel broke off. Fast forward to today, as a teenager with nothing to do, I put a cheap monster truck frame under it. Thanks for looking. I'll answer any questions you have.20220731_163510.thumb.jpg.09760504dad228892f844447e81b1094.jpg20220731_163522.thumb.jpg.81020e2cec0f119b6d25871afccb0b3b.jpg

14 hours ago, Geno said:

Ryan, that turned out pretty cool, I like it.

Beavis_6.gif

7 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

What is that chassis from?Thats not an RC car,is it?🤷‍♂️🤪Crazy looking..Very cool 

Thanks guys! Ron, I wish it was an rc chassis, now that would be cool. The original body for it was a truck that sort of resembled an 11th gen ford truck. It was all plastic, and pretty faded from years of being in the sand box.