Model Cars Magazine Forum

1997 Dodge Caravan LE

The Story

As McNally drove away, he receive a phone call from Teresa.  John Jr. has to go back into surgery to relieve the pressure around his brain.  McNally says he will be there shortly.  This wasn't expected, but John Jr. needs the surgery and Massachusetts General Hospital is an excellent hospital to have this done by qualified doctors.

The Build

Some detailing of the chassis was done today.  I still have to add the paint for the spare rim.  I added the wheels and tires.
McNally, Boston PI will return....

Caravan16.JPG

Caravan17.JPG

Caravan18.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks Jeremy!

The Story

With her daughter, Molly safely at school and John Jr. in the hospital, Teresa goes home to take a shower and to change her clothes.  She pulls into the driveway with her Caravan and gets out of the van and walks to the side door with her keys out.  She stops at the side door and unlocks it and opens the door and she feels a gun at her back and a hand over her mouth telling her to be quiet and she is pushed into the house.  She is bound by duct tape and a piece is placed over her mouth to keep her quiet and it was all done by Jack Tirana.  Jack tells her that if she squirms around and make any noise, he will kill her.

McNally drives back to Jack's apartment and he is not there and his car is gone.  He calls Teresa and his calls go to voicemail.  McNally calls Adam and he requests a well fair check on Teresa at her home and Adam sends a squad car out to her address.  Once the cops get to Teresa's house Jack barricades the side door with an overturned table pushed up against the door and he starts shooting his revolver at the cops yelling that if they come near the house, he will shoot Teresa.  The cops call Adam and he calls McNally who drives over to Teresa's house.

The Build

I snapped on the body over the interior, windows and the chassis.  This is looking really good!  More parts ready for paint!

McNally, Boston PI will return...

Caravan19.JPG

Caravan20.JPG

Caravan21.JPG

Edited by mrmike

Thank you David!

The Build

My '97 Dodge Caravan LE is completed and posted in Under Glass.  I would like to thank all those who have viewed and commented on my WIP.

The Story
McNally arrives on the scene only to discover the cops hiding behind their SUV. Jack Tirana has taken to shooting at the cops and threatening to take Teresa's life if they don't leave. The cops have called for SWAT and a hostage negotiator to come a take over for them. McNally tries to talk to Jack and he doesn't respond. The hostage negotiator arrives and demands that McNally move his car and leave and he will take over.
McNally moves his car and drives around the block and sneaks over to the far side of the house and he removes a screen and crawls in through the open window and quietly sneaks into the kitchen. When he is about 8 feet away from Jack, he turns around and McNally shoots him before he could shoot McNally with his drawn gun. McNally cuts the duct tape from Teresa's wrists and ankles after he had checked to see if Jack was dead and pick up his revolver. He moves the table that was blocking the side door and he hands over Jack's gun to the cops and takes Teresa over to a waiting ambulance to be checked over. The hostage negotiator yells at McNally that he went against his rules and McNally should be arrested for his actions.
Lt. Det. Adam Troy arrives on the scene and he talks to the hostage negotiator who wants McNally arrested. Adam won't do it since McNally had rescued Teresa from Jack Tirana and he had saved everyone from remaining on the scene longer than necessary. Jack was ready to die and take Teresa with him and the loss of Jack's life was acceptable to Adam and others at the scene, except for the hostage negotiator.

Edited by mrmike