Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 Plymouth Savoy Super Stock Update

BobbyG

Here's an update on my 63 Johan Plymouth that is back on the bench with my 63 Dodge. Finally got the door panels near completion and made adjustments to the interior to fit the body and chassis but more mods are needed. I will have my paint booth done soon in order to prime everything and see what finishing touches are needed. This one has been many years on and off on the bench, but too many moves have stopped the progress. I finally have a cool workshop so my projects can hopefully get finished.

IMG_0890.JPG

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail (7).jpg

thumbnail (8).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

g-berry--09-medium.jpg

Edited by BobbyG
  • Like 1

• BobbyG changed the title to 63 Plymouth Savoy Super Stock Update

1187258594_thumbnail(10).jpg.fd7abe0bc3738a05fe19a3b553cce9b5.jpgAfter looking at the door panels closely, I decided the original ones I made are not accurate, so I made new ones that are much closer to the 1:1 panels. I used the hood ornament for the emblems on the doors. I just received the dark metallic blue paint from MCW and the interior paint colors I had. 271622526_thumbnail(9).jpg.9ebfdebdf41389dbe484ef5f48097c79.jpg

1752130932_thumbnail(11).jpg.946f99cf0fc1fbd38bce99fd135dbef6.jpg

Edited by BobbyG