Model Cars Magazine Forum

1940 Ford Sedan Delivery Pro Street

Bob,

I really like the natural look of your plug wires.  What is your source of wire?  I recently used "wire-wrap" wire and feel it has an entirely too rigid look to it. Those "big ole meats" look great; what's the source for them?  I particularly like the tread pattern they have.  I really enjoy your sense of hot rod style.  Keep up the great work.

Andrew

2 hours ago, Andrew McD said:

Bob,

I really like the natural look of your plug wires.  What is your source of wire?  I recently used "wire-wrap" wire and feel it has an entirely too rigid look to it. Those "big ole meats" look great; what's the source for them?  I particularly like the tread pattern they have.  I really enjoy your sense of hot rod style.  Keep up the great work.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew.  I really appreciated it dude.  Here's the wire I use for my plug wires.  I believe the Big ole meats or from the AMT 67 Chevelle Pro Street or the 66 Nova Pro Street kit.

20220812_101012.jpg

38 minutes ago, Zippi said:

Thanks Andrew.  I really appreciated it dude.  Here's the wire I use for my plug wires.  I believe the Big ole meats or from the AMT 67 Chevelle Pro Street or the 66 Nova Pro Street kit.

Thanks Bob.  The paint is looking good, laid down nice and smooth!

5 hours ago, slusher said:

Looking forward to seeing your paint job after you clear it. Should look really sweet..

I'll be shooting the clear on tomorrow.  I'm thinking it's going to look pretty nice.  

2 hours ago, bluestringer said:

Looking good Bob. I picked up one of these at HL a couple of weeks ago. Not sure which way I will go with it yet. I think I want to keep it a delivery van, but I don't like Coke so I'll figure something else out. 

Thanks James.  Lots of ways to go with this one.

2 hours ago, bytownshaker said:

Thought you might like to my version that I started 20 plus years ago.I know you like big meats, it runs either AMT's big Mickeys or Monogram rear Sprint car tires.

Edgar 

20220814_170121.jpg

That's pretty kewl looking.