Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some photos from the Summer NNL 2022

CabDriver

16 hours ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Jim!

Thanks for the pics, very inspirational! I am very fond of the olive green 33 coupe lakester. A great packaging job. Would you know the builder's name, by any chance?

Just curious...

CT

Howdy Claude!  Alas, I do not - they had everyone leave their names off the info sheets that were displayed with the cars...but they were going to post photos of the winning cars and the builder's names on their Facebook page, and as I suspect that one probably had a good shot at a trophy we may find out in due course.  Was a cool build - a tonne of detail, and well thought out!

1 hour ago, CabDriver said:

Howdy Claude!  Alas, I do not - they had everyone leave their names off the info sheets that were displayed with the cars...but they were going to post photos of the winning cars and the builder's names on their Facebook page, and as I suspect that one probably had a good shot at a trophy we may find out in due course.  Was a cool build - a tonne of detail, and well thought out!

Thanks for the reply!

CT

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:16 PM, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Jim!

Thanks for the pics, very inspirational! I am very fond of the olive green 33 coupe lakester. A great packaging job. Would you know the builder's name, by any chance?

Just curious...

CT

Just following up on this one Claude - GTR posted their latest newsletter to their Facebook page with some info about the winners (including that coupe!)

6BA746BB-4072-48DC-AEC2-0FD556FD963B.jpeg.951e3b4ecdfb127e764f89ea7231169e.jpeg

8 hours ago, CabDriver said:

Just following up on this one Claude - GTR posted their latest newsletter to their Facebook page with some info about the winners (including that coupe!)

6BA746BB-4072-48DC-AEC2-0FD556FD963B.jpeg.951e3b4ecdfb127e764f89ea7231169e.jpeg

Hi Jim!

Thank you for your "customer service" follow-up. I will, from now on, pay attention to anything published about Mr. Bischoff creations.

Very impressive and inspirational!

Regards, 

CT

CT 

• Like 1