Model Cars Magazine Forum

KOENIG SPECIALS 911 Turbo

mrm

Michael,

thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.  I lived in Germany from ‘85-‘87 when I was a teenager.  I made it to Switzerland a few times both during winter and summer.  Beautiful any time of year.  I skied Zurich and Murren.

I am so jealous that you got the sit in a Koenig. It’s a shame about the lapel pin disappearing.  Perhaps the car I saw in South Carolina was not a Competition then.  It was definitely twin turbo and widebody.  I have most of the Fujimi Koenigs save for the 1/16 Countach and 1/24 Competition Spider.  I believe boxer Mike Tyson had a yellow Spider at one time.  Cheers and how is the weather in Co.? I would love to move there someday. – Mark

4 hours ago, ybsluos said:

Michael,

thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.  I lived in Germany from ‘85-‘87 when I was a teenager.  I made it to Switzerland a few times both during winter and summer.  Beautiful any time of year.  I skied Zurich and Murren.

I am so jealous that you got the sit in a Koenig. It’s a shame about the lapel pin disappearing.  Perhaps the car I saw in South Carolina was not a Competition then.  It was definitely twin turbo and widebody.  I have most of the Fujimi Koenigs save for the 1/16 Countach and 1/24 Competition Spider.  I believe boxer Mike Tyson had a yellow Spider at one time.  Cheers and how is the weather in Co.? I would love to move there someday. – Mark

Thanks for the comment, Mark. 

I have my own story with Mike Tyson, but it involved a white Lamborghini Diablo 6.0. Went on a test drive with another Mike driving (not me). Let's just say that when they came back, he was about the same color as the car. 😜

Oh....and I just edited my profile. I moved from Colorado about two years ago. Beautiful place.....to go on vacation....two weeks tops.