Model Cars Magazine Forum

Johan 1960 Plymouth wagon --- built from NOS kit

rsmodels

22 hours ago, Chevy II said:

WOW.....

19 hours ago, Danno said:

Exquisite!

15 hours ago, TooOld said:

Absolutely gorgeous wagon !  Your trim work and detailing is exceptionally nice , very well done !

12 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

Lovely. I especially like the colors. 

Thank you all very much  -Rich

I’ve been really enjoying looking at your models over the past few months. I find myself going back for a second look. They’re that good and the subjects really appeal to me. You’ve built this rare old kit to the high standard it deserves. The paint on this Plymouth is beautiful and you could teach a master class on bare metal foil application!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Smitty said:

I’ve been really enjoying looking at your models over the past few months. I find myself going back for a second look. They’re that good and the subjects really appeal to me. You’ve built this rare old kit to the high standard it deserves. The paint on this Plymouth is beautiful and you could teach a master class on bare metal foil application!

Thanks very much, Eric. I'm glad you like my models. I joined and started posting at the beginning of April. When I have time, I post models more often. I plan to continue as long as there are folks who want to see my work.

I just posted an SMP 62 Chevy pickup in the correct Under Glass section and will be posting more there too as well as more in the Diecast section.  -Rich

Edited by rsmodels

9 hours ago, majel said:

That is a beautiful build, great choice for the color combo!  Your BMF work is spot on, very impressive.

Thanks Jim, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who build better than I do, but I do my best. -Rich

4 hours ago, 70 Sting said:

My goodness, that’s pretty much perfect - from build quality to paint to the best BMF I’ve ever seen.

Harry, thanks so much. All the good comments overwhelm me.

57 minutes ago, drodg said:

Beautiful model.  I mean Beautiful!  I learned to drive stick on my dad's 60 plymouth four door 

David, thank you. I learned to drive at age 11 in an old army jeep and a brand new 1962 Ford tractor.

20 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Beautiful model, and some of the most precise foiling I've seen to date.

Thanks very much, Bill.

Edited by rsmodels
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:39 AM, crazyjim said:

Awesome build with excellent foiling.

Thank you Jim.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:15 AM, Bainford said:

Beautiful work, Rich. A very nice, clean build, and your foil work is stellar. Such a just treatment of a great, old kit. Excellent work!

Trevor, I appreciate your comments.

16 hours ago, Dominik said:

excellent!

Thanks Dominik!

14 hours ago, khier said:

I love it

Je l'aime

Lo adoro

Me encanta

Ich liebe ihn

我喜欢它 (Wǒ xǐhuān tā)

Thanks Walid.