Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well it’s finally announced.😦

2 hours ago, Joe Handley said:

I think most of those are burning some sort of waste oil now.

Yes. I have a friend that works for the local railroad museum and he mentioned that. Their steam excursion locomotive has been offline now for a while, I have forgotten why.

image.png.0e032a310187577ccf2ac1587360fb60.png

Edited by Rodent

1 hour ago, Reegs said:

And just as soon as they get the technology to work we'll all be driving cars powered by cold fusion.

Hope we can make coffee with the Mr. Fusion too. Back to the Future Starbucks edition.
Coupes are for chickens… 🤣

Edited by keyser

Hey, upside it’s funny. Not polarized like usual. Methane and LPG pretty good alternatives. Memes comedy gold. 
Couple other states doing same. Used cars ok. 
Board group buy for a state line Carmax? Bet it’ll do well then 

Edited by keyser

Aw another EV thread... you guys shouldn’t have. 

Why do folks draw the comparison between switching from horses to cars and ICE to electric? Here’s a key difference, the federal government didn’t put a BAN on all new horse sales by 1935.

If you truly have a better product to sell, then the buying public will adjust accordingly on its own. You wouldn’t have the government to go after industry with a hot poker and tell these businesses what to sell or else. Freedom of choice is part of the American way of life. Having our selections vastly reduced because of the minority trying to subject their view onto the majority is the opposite of progress.

There should be no bans, there should be no talk of bans, and the market should present the buying public with what the buying public wants, i.e. an automotive industry producing vehicles of multiple types of propulsion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cold fusion does have that niggling problem that nobody's been able to work.

As far regular fusion, at least ITER is still progressing, however slowly.

And some possible good news for the folks preaching the hydrogen gospel. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/hydrogen-deal-canada-germany-reaction-1.6560538

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1