Model Cars Magazine Forum

Brothers Car Collection in Salem Oregon

Yesterday I picked up my friend and we travelled down to Salem Oregon to view the Brothers Car Collection.  This collection is only open for special events, this one being for a charity.  Although very heavy on American Muscle, there were quite a few exotics including a Bugatti Veyron, a bunch of Porsches, a bunch of Ferraris and some very unique cars.  I took over 260 photos.  Below is the link to the Flickr Album

Link to Flickr Album...

SAM_4780.JPG

• Like 1

WOW< is an understatment .

Thats the most comprehensive stash of photos Ive seen yet of the place

Im diehard Mopar , but have wanted to see this in person since Ive heard of it .

I can only imagine the staff involved to take care of such a collection

Is there some place to sign up to receive emails / notifications on when such an event is going to happen ?????

• Like 1

I live in Salem and never even heard that it was here until recently. (I still do not know where it is).

The orange; 71 Hemi Challenger was owned by my cousin's brother-in-law way back in the 80's. I was at his house and he had it stashed in his drive-in basement. It sticks out in my mind because he said it was the only Orange Hemi Challenger with a factory sunroof. He sold it because someone offered him $98,000 for it which was STUPID money back in 1989.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gtx6970 said:

WOW< is an understatment .

Thats the most comprehensive stash of photos Ive seen yet of the place

Im diehard Mopar , but have wanted to see this in person since Ive heard of it .

I can only imagine the staff involved to take care of such a collection

Is there some place to sign up to receive emails / notifications on when such an event is going to happen ?????

I don't know of any general one, but I did sign up there when I attended and can let you know when something is going on.

• 2 weeks later...