Model Cars Magazine Forum

Good morning Chris,  

I came across your thread for the first time today and I'm amazed at your progress and the beauty of this car.  I've learned too that I need a new "toy" in a magnetic polisher.  That thing seems quite cool and I love the results.  Each one of these challenging kits you seem to get better and better with and the Bentley is no exception.  Really like the color too.  More posts now please!   cheers, tim

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

This model is coming on really well. Great choice of subject. Those big MFH kits are quite challenging and bring out some really good subjects that mainstream kit manufacturers shy away from. Would be nice if MFH brought out a Bentley Blower to compliment this one or a Bugatti Type 59 also would be very, very nice

I believe that Zero paints have this  particular colour green in their range.

8 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

This model is coming on really well. Great choice of subject. Those big MFH kits are quite challenging and bring out some really good subjects that mainstream kit manufacturers shy away from. Would be nice if MFH brought out a Bentley Blower to compliment this one or a Bugatti Type 59 also would be very, very nice

I believe that Zero paints have this  particular colour green in their range.

Thank you for checking in. It’s always a guessing game on what Mr. Hiro is going to produce next, There are so many great and iconic cars that would be cool if they made them.

I am using Gravity and love this color, I’m probably going to take some outside photos come springtime when it’s sunny.