Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Red X Killer Drag Bike: On the Bench 8/30/22

3 minutes ago, CabDriver said:

Huh, I never saw this kit before - I like how they censored the word 'Porsche' out of the name and decals :D  They certainly used some nice thick plug wires on the box-art build too...

Popcorn ready!

Ya😂😆🤣…..it will have a lot of mods done to this kit.

On 9/8/2022 at 1:35 AM, Bugatti Fan said:

No doubt you will work your usual magic on this one John!     Will be following this thread.

That is one kit I have not seen over here in the UK.      Is it a brand new kit from Revell?

No…..it’s a kit from the 80’s Revell from Germany

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to you getting started on this one John !  I've got both of the Werner's bikes and the figures but have never even opened them since I don't have the space to display the right now , I've only seen a couple of these built and they look awesome when finished !

Here's mine . . . 

file-vi.jpg

I know John has been really busy lately with some model projects and working on his full size Chopper, and getting ready for the Spirit of Speed Show coming up on the 6th.  Hopefully he will be able to post some updates soon.

Steve A.

• Like 1

John had the Red Porsche Killer at the Spirit of Speed Show on Sunday, and won an award in the Fast On Two Wheels category.  Someone in a post I did in the Contest area gave a link to David Dale's pictures he took at the show, and one was John's bike.

Steve A.

photo10-vi.jpg

• Like 2

Nice intro to the project and the finished build and awards are NICE.........but John, I come here for all the tips and insights you share when you build something............so, how about sharing ALL the goodness next time!   Seriously though, Congrats John on another win!  cheers, tim

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Codi said:

Nice intro to the project and the finished build and awards are NICE.........but John, I come here for all the tips and insights you share when you build something............so, how about sharing ALL the goodness next time!   Seriously though, Congrats John on another win!  cheers, tim

I know John has been really busy lately try to get his full size Chopper motorcycle running and back on the road, and has a few model projects he is working on also.  Hopefully he will get get a chance to post some updates on here soon.

Steve A.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 11:57 AM, Codi said:

I'm like Codi in regrd to learning from your builds but totally get the busy schedule as well. Congratulations on the win John. 

Edited by mustang1989