Model Cars Magazine Forum

50th Anniversary of M*A*S*H* Today

Sam I Am

Wow, I'm old!😲 I started watching MASH about 1980 or so. I was only 9 then, but my older brother LOVED the show. So much so that in Boy Scouts, we created the MASH patrol. While other kids were in the wolf, or roadrunner, or some other patrol, we actually called ourselves the MASH patrol. We even had MASH patches that my dad bought for all of us, sewn onto the sholders of our uniforms where the patrol patch was supposed to go.

I still to this day get teary eyed watching the final episode.  I'll always remember MASH.

Jeff

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daddyfink said:

Who remembers these? I used to see them on shelves, but the odd military scale made me stay away from them. And these are not mine, just a pic of the webs. 

1994 Revell 1:35 MASH 4077th 'Swamp Scene' Model Kit Playset 4335 - SEALED  BOX | eBay

a website ,years ago had these on clearance ,i bought 5 of them ,to build a mash scene,but i never did ,,so i still have 4 unopened 

5 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

Here Mash is on METV  ( free with antenna ) every night last I checked. Not home at the time it is on so I don't know if it still is.  I can watch that show every time I see it on. Great Show.

I can get it on Hulu. Good thing, because I wore out my DVDs...twice.