Model Cars Magazine Forum

Johan 1962 Studebaker Lark....restored

thatz4u

Al, very nice job on saving this one. I think the color choice is perfect and the detailing looks great. What are the hubcaps from?  They look close to what came with the kit. 

I built a few of these in years past but don't have them any more. I really need to get one. I like the more uncommon cars.

On 9/22/2022 at 8:42 PM, rsmodels said:

Al, very nice job on saving this one. I think the color choice is perfect and the detailing looks great. What are the hubcaps from?  They look close to what came with the kit. 

I built a few of these in years past but don't have them any more. I really need to get one. I like the more uncommon cars.

I like uncommon cars & trucks also, the caps are stock ones from the AMT 41 Plymouth kit, thanks Rich....hope you find more Larks...

On 9/24/2022 at 2:54 PM, ChrisR said:

NICE!

thanks, Chris

On 9/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, crossfire 2004 said:

Great rebuild Al, here’s my red convertible that was inspired by a real one I saw at Bonneville one year.

DAEB67A5-DEC6-4D63-91A6-12FDF1EC28AA.thumb.jpeg.a61a72dbc52bd3fddf4123a579b7c044.jpeg

Thanks, Stuart,  have a link to more pictures