Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1932 Ford 3 window coupe, traditional hot rod


Bullybeef
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Bullybeef changed the title to 1932 Ford 3 window coupe, traditional hot rod
13 hours ago, Zippi said:

Very kewl looking 32.  Love those bomber seats.  Great color choice and setup. 

Thank you it was a challenging build and I’m pretty happy with the results. 

11 hours ago, Calb56 said:

Very nice. Great stance. Hemi, not Ardun right?

Ardun not hemi, I try to keep my power trains blue oval based lol. The wedge channel is one of my favourite looks. 

10 hours ago, Olskoolrodder said:

Awesome build, perfect stance and drivetrain! :D 

 

Thank you, this would be the one that I’d have in my driveway in 1:1.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullybeef said:

 

Ardun not hemi, I try to keep my power trains blue oval based lol. The wedge channel is one of my favourite looks. 

 

Duh, blew up the photos and saw "Ardun". Again, just beautiful! I'd drive it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, espo said:

Enjoyed watching this come together. Great looking style and detailing. I like the Radiator "Leaper" nice touch.   

Thank you it was a last minute touch

5 hours ago, Bronzekeg said:

done up in good taste!

Thank you, I’d rock the real one

1 hour ago, Calb56 said:

Found the wip post on this. Very cool, still loving it.

Quick question, where did you source the seats from?

Charles 

Thank you, they were 3D printed, no idea the source sorry

1 hour ago, Paul Payne said:

Me likey!

Me too, I enjoyed building it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, that is one fine Deuce!  If I could respectfully suggest one additional detail that would set it off, a pair of radiator support rods made from jewellery pins or fine wire would visually tie the radiator to the cowl and add an imaginary hood line for that touch of extra style.

Cheers

Alan

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alan barton said:

Yep, that is one fine Deuce!  If I could respectfully suggest one additional detail that would set it off, a pair of radiator support rods made from jewellery pins or fine wire would visually tie the radiator to the cowl and add an imaginary hood line for that touch of extra style.

Cheers

Alan

Funny you say that Alan, I actually had planned for them, but for the life of me I can’t find them. Oh well is any model ever finished lol🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great looking hot rod with fine stance and proportions and full of classic kit-bashing details. The final result and sharp photography show all the care and craftsmanship evident in your w.i.p. to great advantage. Bravo!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bernard Kron said:

Great looking hot rod with fine stance and proportions and full of classic kit-bashing details. The final result and sharp photography show all the care and craftsmanship evident in your w.i.p. to great advantage. Bravo!

Thank you, that’s high praise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...