Model Cars Magazine Forum

No Witty Name Revell 32 Roadster (update 11/9)

Mr. Metallic

21 hours ago, Bullybeef said:

Craig that is some beautiful work, hope you can get this to Ed, I’d love to have one. 

Thank you. I've lost my motivation the last few weeks for anything model related.. Between the holidays, working on the house and just general lack of motivation everything on my bench is gathering dust. The phaeton is essentially ready to go but Ed wants me to try to master a chopped uptop for it and the first attempt ended up in the trash. I have parts for a second attempt, just need to sit down and do it. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Thank you. I've lost my motivation the last few weeks for anything model related.. Between the holidays, working on the house and just general lack of motivation everything on my bench is gathering dust. The phaeton is essentially ready to go but Ed wants me to try to master a chopped uptop for it and the first attempt ended up in the trash. I have parts for a second attempt, just need to sit down and do it. Stay tuned.

I feel you there, I have had very little motivation to spend at the bench, the January blues hit hard lol.  I can’t wait for a proper phaeton. Pic added for motivation.

6B99E947-492F-4410-AE68-139484B5C5A2.jpeg

• Like 2