Model Cars Magazine Forum

Spirit of Speed Show Nov 6th

Leo64

Anyone else planning on going to the Spirit of Speed Show at the NHRA Museum on Nov 6th?  I'm planning on being there and will have a table selling some kits and some decals I've done up.  I hope there is a good turn out for the show.

Steve A.

4 hours ago, Danno said:

Hey, Steve!  Welcome to this forum!  

Good luck with the Spirit show, my friend.  Sell well. 

Hey Dan,

I hope to do well and sell some stuff.  After this show I need to start planning for the next Desert Scale Classic Show. LOL  Also, I lurked on this forum for quite awhile, but actually signed up some time ago, I just don't do a whole lot of posting, but I'm getting better.

By the way, just an fyi, but the link at the bottom of your post doesn't take you to the new DSC website with the .org, it takes you to the old site.

Steve A.

Edited by Leo64
Additional info added

The show was really fun, lots of great models to look at.  I enjoyed the trip to the show, got to catch up with some friends and meet some new guys.  Sold a few kits, a couple to a lady that was looking to get them for her son, so hopefully there is a future modeler there.  Sold a few of the decals I brought, and may do a couple of future ones also.  A couple of John Teresi's models that I helped out with decals won some awards, including Best In Show.  Hopefully John will be posting pictures of the models on here soon.  Overall I had a great time and Scott and the other guys put on a really nice show.

Steve A.