Model Cars Magazine Forum

1956 Chevy gasser vintage Revell

gseeds

That is definitely one beautiful Gasser, and as the others have said the paint job is outstanding.  Of course, you got my attention with the '56. My first car was a '56 150 model (6 cyl and 3 on the tree), paid $100 for it.  To me the '56 is the prettiest of the tri-fives. Thanks for sharing this beautiful machine.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, roadhawg said:

Perfectly done, sir! Out of all the models I saw on display at the Atlanta NNL, this one was my favorite! Love everything about it! 

Thanks so much roadhawg !
With all the awesome models there it’s nice to hear my car wasn’t over looked ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 12:17 PM, TarheelRick said:

That is definitely one beautiful Gasser, and as the others have said the paint job is outstanding.  Of course, you got my attention with the '56. My first car was a '56 150 model (6 cyl and 3 on the tree), paid $100 for it.  To me the '56 is the prettiest of the tri-fives. Thanks for sharing this beautiful machine.

I have to agree,  I’ve owned 5 real ‘57 chevys and 2 real ‘56 chevys, and as much as I like the look of the ‘57’s,  I “love” the look of the ‘56 !!