Model Cars Magazine Forum

Instrumental Music?

JollySipper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but from time I enjoy listing to some (instrumental) Blue Grass music with plenty of banjo and nice bass line.

I also like to listen to Jean Michel Jarre.  Most is instrumental (electronic music).

Another single example is "Green Onions" by Booker T.

And basically many of the instrumental tunes from bands which usually have songs with vocals, like "Godzilla" song by B.O.C. "Frankenstein" by Edgar Winter group.

Edited by peteski
Brain cramp - got my monsters confused.

On 2/3/2023 at 11:12 PM, JollySipper said:

Pete, have you heard of the Pickin' On series of albums? They take an artists most popular songs and re-imagine them as bluegrass....... A lot of the songs they do have the lyrics, but some songs are just instrumentals. Like this one, for example!

That's not bad but I prefer some more lively stuff with some really fast beat which makes me start tapping my foot like this tune from the old Andy Griffith Show:

I also enjoy instrumental '40s music like from Jimmy Dorsey or Glen Miller (and others).  Then there are quite a few Jazz numbers I enjoy listening to.

I also like numbers like this one:

Then I also like rock tunes done on classical instrument,or by orchestras.  This one always makes me smile:

And of course Led Zep.

• 2 weeks later...