Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rays Kits Decals

I ordered half a dozen sets last year , like already said the service is excellent and shipping times are fast . I emailed him with questions about custom colors on two sets and it was not a problem , I sent him photos and he made the decals to match no extra charge ! Great guy to deal with !

There is also a North American dealer that sells on ebay :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/pontiacbanker/m.html?rt=nc&_dmd=2

Edited by TooOld

9 minutes ago, TooOld said:

I ordered half a dozen sets last year , like already said the service is excellent and shipping times are fast . I emailed him with questions about custom colors on two sets and it was not a problem , I sent him photos and he made the decals to match no extra charge ! Great guy to deal with !

There is also a North American dealer that sells on ebay :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/pontiacbanker/m.html?rt=nc&_dmd=2

Thats the same route I went for the Freewheelin' Bronco kit. Saves you a boatload on shipping costs.

1 hour ago, Mike C. said:

Thats the same route I went for the Freewheelin' Bronco kit. Saves you a boatload on shipping costs.

I did the same on eBay for a set of "Jeans Machine" decals for a 1978 Dodge pickup. Got them fast that way.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 4:38 PM, iamsuperdan said:

I have some decals that should be arriving soon. 

What I really like with this company, is that they've kept me in the loop about my order. The timeframe for arrival has been fully explained, and has been followed up with updates.

That's how it should be.

Oh heck I had no idea that order was for a MCM Admin, that raises the stakes haha. Makin' me nervous overhere!

We've been dealing with the printing company having one issue after another for the last fifty days, grinding just about everything to a halt but yeah we try to be as vocal and transparent as possible. Least I can do is be clear when stuff hits the fan and, while totally inexcusable to have to sit 'n wait for a month and a half for a print order, not hearing/saying a word about it is worse I reckon. Though my girlfriend Vicky handled all the customer service/emailing for a year and a half until she suddenly passed away two weeks ago, so I'm half-cocked trying to fill both seats out of nowhere after enduring the worst print delay we've had in years. Fun times here, fun times! Wish me luck >.<

Also about the North American dealer, I'm super happy to hear that he's doing exactly what we both hoped would happen! ❤️
Joe Morgan of the FB store's a hell of a dude, he's just about allowed me to go from a few hundred of designed sets to hundreds in just shy of a year.

Edited by echoxrayniner
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, echoxrayniner said:

Oh heck I had no idea that order was for a MCM Admin, that raises the stakes haha. Makin' me nervous overhere!

We've been dealing with the printing company having one issue after another for the last fifty days, grinding just about everything to a halt but yeah we try to be as vocal and transparent as possible. Least I can do is be clear when stuff hits the fan and, while totally inexcusable to have to sit 'n wait for a month and a half for a print order, not hearing/saying a word about it is worse I reckon. Though my girlfriend Vicky handled all the customer service/emailing for a year and a half until she suddenly passed away two weeks ago, so I'm half-cocked trying to fill both seats out of nowhere after enduring the worst print delay we've had in years. Fun times here, fun times! Wish me luck >.<

Also about the North American dealer, I'm super happy to hear that he's doing exactly what we both hoped would happen! ❤️
Joe Morgan of the FB store's a hell of a dude, he's just about allowed me to go from a few hundred of designed sets to hundreds in just shy of a year.

lolz. If I'm not happy with it, EVERYONE will hear about it. 

*insert diabolical laugh here*

😈 🤪

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of "real life" first. :)

Looking forward to the arrival of my Ford Sierra decals. 👍

• Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, iamsuperdan said:

lolz. If I'm not happy with it, EVERYONE will hear about it. 

*insert diabolical laugh here*

😈 🤪

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of "real life" first. :)

Looking forward to the arrival of my Ford Sierra decals. 👍

It'll still be publicity, mwaha! Getting myself some sets printed as well, got the Sierra the sets were measured on sitting around gathering dust - time to turn that guy into a proper Sierra XR4i.

And I appreciate all the kind words, truly. It's... it's been a rollercoaster, man. This is just a side project that we did after I'd be home from work that spiraled out of control massively, though with the two of us and having Joe Morgan retailing for us out of Wisconsin, it's manageable. We've been at the mercy of the printing company at times but never near as bad as the last two months. We finally got our prints in from October just last week, and the November print's looking to get delivered in the third week of December due to the horrendous backlog of orders they themselves are working through. Before Vicky fell ill, she'd manually inform every single soul that there's been a delay and keep the website banners up to date at every moment and man am I struggling to keep everything communicated properly the last couple o' weeks after her passing.

I'm just super happy and grateful that people are patient and above all, so unbelievably friendly. Like, sure this loss is a pretty okay excuse to be slow on the replying and such but I'd be lying if I didn't feel guilty for keeping folks hanging and having to tell them they're waiting six to eight weeks to get some decals. So, seriously - thanks, for the patience, the friendliness and overall just that kinda... I don't know how to describe it, that kind of "we're all humans" feeling that y'all give me. From the emails, the messages, the replies here, I can safely say we've got friends and family in just about every state and province in North America. Y'all rule ❤️

Safe to say though, despite it all, designing esoteric decal sets is easily my favorite part of the whole thing and I'm told that hobbies make for good therapy so, guess sooner or later I'll be putting my focus back into catalog growth and then some.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, echoxrayniner said:

It'll still be publicity, mwaha! Getting myself some sets printed as well, got the Sierra the sets were measured on sitting around gathering dust - time to turn that guy into a proper Sierra XR4i.

And I appreciate all the kind words, truly. It's... it's been a rollercoaster, man. This is just a side project that we did after I'd be home from work that spiraled out of control massively, though with the two of us and having Joe Morgan retailing for us out of Wisconsin, it's manageable. We've been at the mercy of the printing company at times but never near as bad as the last two months. We finally got our prints in from October just last week, and the November print's looking to get delivered in the third week of December due to the horrendous backlog of orders they themselves are working through. Before Vicky fell ill, she'd manually inform every single soul that there's been a delay and keep the website banners up to date at every moment and man am I struggling to keep everything communicated properly the last couple o' weeks after her passing.

I'm just super happy and grateful that people are patient and above all, so unbelievably friendly. Like, sure this loss is a pretty okay excuse to be slow on the replying and such but I'd be lying if I didn't feel guilty for keeping folks hanging and having to tell them they're waiting six to eight weeks to get some decals. So, seriously - thanks, for the patience, the friendliness and overall just that kinda... I don't know how to describe it, that kind of "we're all humans" feeling that y'all give me. From the emails, the messages, the replies here, I can safely say we've got friends and family in just about every state and province in North America. Y'all rule ❤️

Safe to say though, despite it all, designing esoteric decal sets is easily my favorite part of the whole thing and I'm told that hobbies make for good therapy so, guess sooner or later I'll be putting my focus back into catalog growth and then some.

Keep on rockin', bro

• 2 months later...