Model Cars Magazine Forum

1958 Ford Custom 300

Tcoat

I know this is a long shot since it is a resin kit from the 90s but I am looking for a 1958 Ford Custom 300 tudor kit. It was made by Modelhaus.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/modelhaus-1958-ford-custom-300--1302132 

I am undertaking the vast task of modeling all of the cool cars I owned through the years and this is the missing link!

10 hours ago, Horrorshow said:

Appreciate the link but that is a Fairlane hardtop. These are relatively easy to find but the differences between the Fairlane and Custom 300 two door post are extensive. Pretty much everything from the windshield back is a different shape between the two. To change it is well outside my pay grade.

1 hour ago, Tcoat said:

Appreciate the link but that is a Fairlane hardtop. These are relatively easy to find but the differences between the Fairlane and Custom 300 two door post are extensive. Pretty much everything from the windshield back is a different shape between the two. To change it is well outside my pay grade.

Sorry about that. I knew there were 58’s around, good luck in your search 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horrorshow said:

Sorry about that. I knew there were 58’s around, good luck in your search 

Thanks. I am not hopeful but you never know what somebody has kicking around. 

An other car I had was a 58 Nomad wagon. Thought that one was impossible as well but just the other day I stumbled across an old AMT dealer promo of one for a "reasonable" price so sometimes miracles happen.