Model Cars Magazine Forum

Instructions for 1/16 Nomad

TracerB

Hello Everyone!

I was digging through my stash of kits and came across AMT's 1/16 scale Nomad. Looking for a fairly easy quick build I opened it up. Much to my surprise I had already started it! I guess my 62 year old memory truly isn't what it used to be. I laid out the completed assemblies (engine and so forth) when much to my horror I found there were no instructions in the box! I've searched my model dungeon from top to bottom. I've found other kit instructions I had placed in a nice file folder but none for the Nomad. 

So I was hoping one of you kind souls might have these instructions for a previous or upcoming build and be able to scan them and e-mail them, perhaps as a PDF file?

I would truly appreciate it.

TracerB   Cincinnati, Ohio

tbbnkab78@gmail.com

Scalemates sometimes has a download link. You didn’t state what year Nomad but this one is for the ‘55 Nomad

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/amt-ertl-6724-55-chevy-nomad--946951

Scroll down a bit and you’ll see a green box with “Download”. Click that and it will give you the pdf instruction guide.

Hope this helps.

Edited by BlackSheep214