Model Cars Magazine Forum

1973 Porsche Carrera RS 2,7

1959scudetto

A big thank you Helmut for posting this truly impressive model.  I have the yellow version and it is truly a star in my collection.  I especially appreciate the photo of the box.  Mine was a gift without a box and there are no markings on the chassis so the has info I was missing.

• Thanks 1

You certainly know how to pick the best car models Helmut . . . What an incredibly realistic looking Porsche . . . I was aware of Ebbro plastic kits, but I didn't realise Ebbro also produced diecast model cars. This Carrera RS will look really good alongside your Bentley S1 . . . Well done !

David

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anglia105E said:

You certainly know how to pick the best car models Helmut . . . What an incredibly realistic looking Porsche . . . I was aware of Ebbro plastic kits, but I didn't realise Ebbro also produced diecast model cars. This Carrera RS will look really good alongside your Bentley S1 . . . Well done !

David

David, as far as I know, at least 5 different models have been made (some in 2 or more different colors): the iconic Toyota 2000 GT (ca. 1967), the Nissan (240) Fairlady ZL (ca. 1971), the 1990 Honda NSX, the 1994 Nissan Skyline R34 and the - only non-Japanese car - Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2,7.

Edited by 1959scudetto

• 1 month later...