Model Cars Magazine Forum

Coming soon. Thinning the herd...

Exotics_Builder

I've got a bunch of kits that are duplicates or no longer of interest to build.  Here are some of the more interesting that will be coming up.  Haven't yet come up with trade ideas.  If there is any interest in any of these, message me and we can chat.  The Mod Rod is the original with the full Ala Kart parts.  The Meng Ford F350 has a bunch of detail parts plus Scenes Unlimited Dually parts.  The Mercedes SL65AMG has the optional PE part set.   The Turbine Car is the full detail version.  The Motorcycle and trailer are in the Ford F150 kit

SAM_1764.JPG

SAM_1764a.JPG

SAM_1786.JPG

SAM_1789.JPG

SAM_1800.JPG

SAM_1807.JPG

SAM_1969.JPG

SAM_2014.JPG

SAM_2057.JPG

SAM_2140.JPG

SAM_2155.JPG

SAM_2289.JPG

SAM_2392.JPG

SAM_2911.JPG

As I said above, I am working out what I want to do.  The ones shown are not going to be "giveaways".  If you know the value of an HRM Ford Cobra Coupe, that is what I am looking for in trading "value".  I will contact folks about their interests in the order received, whether PM or post.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

First, I have a very limited wants list.  Instead, I will state I only into 1/24 - 1/25 scale models and UNBUILT.  I am primarily interested in Ferrari, Lamborghini or Maserati STREET vehicles (no more Racing at this time).  I also am interested in old AMT 1960's GM, primarily Chevy and Pontiac, kits (not new issues).

Below are some more details on some of the kits