Model Cars Magazine Forum

2022 NextGen Camaro part deux

MarkJ

Looks like you had to struggle with this one Mark, but I thought the finished car looked great !

It's a pain when kits won't go together OOB,  instead of detailing you spend all your time fixing errors the manufacturer made !   Hopefully you saved some time with the paintjob, you wouldn't notice it's not been sprayed black !

2 hours ago, Lowlife ! ! said:

Looks like you had to struggle with this one Mark, but I thought the finished car looked great !

It's a pain when kits won't go together OOB,  instead of detailing you spend all your time fixing errors the manufacturer made !   Hopefully you saved some time with the paintjob, you wouldn't notice it's not been sprayed black !

Thanks, Martin. I think if they would make the instructions a little clearer, it would be a lot more fun to build and a lot less chance of making a mistake. Sometimes the part numbers did not jive with what you're building so you had to figure out what they were talking about before you could do anything.