Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang Funny cars pair

Silvercreeker

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpg.80f204a59c9b83bc1055a0a2dddc21fd.jpgOk, this is a little weird as I started building the same two cars a couple of months ago. I got both painted and I was up to decals, I used the Slixx decals on the Blue Max, but only had the kit decals for the Billy Meyer car. I had three sets of kit decals and all were bad and unusable. You stated you used Slixx on both cars, did you use the Glidden TBird decals?

Both of your builds are beautiful, very well done!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 8:12 AM, dragcarz said:

image.thumb.jpg.80f204a59c9b83bc1055a0a2dddc21fd.jpgOk, this is a little weird as I started building the same two cars a couple of months ago. I got both painted and I was up to decals, I used the Slixx decals on the Blue Max, but only had the kit decals for the Billy Meyer car. I had three sets of kit decals and all were bad and unusable. You stated you used Slixx on both cars, did you use the Glidden TBird decals?

Both of your builds are beautiful, very well done!

Nice AMC Hornet.  As a AMX racer for years in the 80's, always nice to see anything AMC!