Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

"There Goes your Christmas Bonus!"


tiking
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've seen this in RL at a place I usta work. You'd be quite surprised (at least I was) at how much those fork lifts weigh.

BTW, what's the (ex) driver got in his left hand, a Vape Pen? What's in it? :P

The graffiti is a nice touch and that last shot of the too-short suspenders is right on, Great Job!

Edited by Raoul Ross
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely brilliant Charles . . . Where do you get such good figures? They must be Shapeways surely?

This composition is so well thought out, and executed . . . it just works on every level  !

David

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raoul Ross said:

I've seen this in RL at a place I usta work. You'd be quite surprised (at least I was) at how much those fork lifts weigh.

BTW, what's the (ex) driver got in his left hand, a Vape Pen? What's in it? :P

The graffiti is a nice touch and that last shot of the too-short suspenders is right on, Great Job!

HeHe! Thanks. Not sure, what he has in his hand. I'm guess a screw driver or the like.

56 minutes ago, TonyK said:

Excellent diorama! Such detail. A guy did this at our warehouse once but the forklift went all the way down onto its wheels.

It all differs, and circumstances does play a role. Seen many variations.

33 minutes ago, Anglia105E said:

Absolutely brilliant Charles . . . Where do you get such good figures? They must be Shapeways surely?

This composition is so well thought out, and executed . . . it just works on every level  !

David

Thank you David. The figures are 3D scanned from real people. They come from http://reedoak.com/. Do check them out. Nicely detailed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Zippi said:

Haha....I'm liking this one.  I've actually seen this happen years ago.  Fantastic build.

Thank you kindly. 

8 hours ago, PappyD340 said:

I have to agree!!

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, espo said:

So very realistic looking in every way. The longer I look at this the more fine details I find. 

 

57 minutes ago, vincen47 said:

Fantastic! Some of the most realistic figures I’ve seen.

So glad you like it. Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, doorsovdoon said:

Love it! You'd be surprised how often this happens in real life, I myself have seen a similar situation at least twice. 

Thanks a lot. I can understand how it relates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, happy grumpy said:

Really nicely done and it made me smile. In my line of work , I've seen this happened many times. Amazing little details make this diorama alive with a neat story. 🙂

Thank you. Glad you see the humor in it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Belgium there's a saying : Only the people that never work are the ones that never make mistakes.
The boss shouldn't be to angry : the forks are not damaged and the forklift seems ok.
Just a few holes in the concrete floor and some time lost.😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 1971Hans said:

In Belgium there's a saying : Only the people that never work are the ones that never make mistakes.
The boss shouldn't be to angry : the forks are not damaged and the forklift seems ok.
Just a few holes in the concrete floor and some time lost.😁

Good point. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...