Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kits for current top fuel?

Varen

I bought a resin body on ebay some time ago with the canopy and I bought it just for the canopy, I don't remeber from whom tho'
The body is not completely current as the front wing is not a one piece in front of the nose cone like they have them today, it's two small wings mounted on the sides as they used to be in the past.

21 hours ago, Force said:

I bought a resin body on ebay some time ago with the canopy and I bought it just for the canopy, I don't remeber from whom tho'
The body is not completely current as the front wing is not a one piece in front of the nose cone like they have them today, it's two small wings mounted on the sides as they used to be in the past.

Don't see anything now. Looks like I'll be diving into the rulebooks and attempting to model it myself. 

6 hours ago, Force said:

To clear things up, is it the Don Schumacher Racing developed canopy they introduced 2012 you are after or is it the shield over the top of the roll cage mandated 2005.
I presumed it was the Schumacher canopy.

Ya the dsr canopy. Looking remake leah pruett's white and blue Mopar livery. 

10 hours ago, Dragline said:

There are plenty of files in .stl on cgtrader.com that should fit the bill.

I have not tried any of them myself but they look rather good.

Do a search with you favorite drag racing terms and you should find what you seek. Hope this helps.

Thanks didn't know about that site will have to take a look.