Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Chevelle SS 572

streetmachine11

Hi Jason,  beautiful Chevelle indeed. One of my all time favourite body styles. (I’m biased being the owner of a ‘67 Beaumont) 

May I ask where you sourced the tires and wheels? Hard to tell in the photos, but tires look like BF Goodrich TA’s ? The deep offset rallye wheels are beautifully done. I plan a replica of my car one day, and I am looking at sourcing some TA’s, and good, deep dish  rallye wheels with those centre caps. Thanks in advance, and again, absolutely beautiful build.

Cheers, Steve

On 1/30/2023 at 9:01 PM, Steve H said:

Hi Jason,  beautiful Chevelle indeed. One of my all time favourite body styles. (I’m biased being the owner of a ‘67 Beaumont) 

May I ask where you sourced the tires and wheels? Hard to tell in the photos, but tires look like BF Goodrich TA’s ? The deep offset rallye wheels are beautifully done. I plan a replica of my car one day, and I am looking at sourcing some TA’s, and good, deep dish  rallye wheels with those centre caps. Thanks in advance, and again, absolutely beautiful build.

Cheers, Steve

hello Steve

thank you!

you are correct tires are BFG/TA's. wheels and tires i 3d printed wheels are 3 peice making them a breeze to paint