Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford Full Body & Chopped Retro (1 pic)

I had to design a digital billboard for a car club (Jamestown Classic Car Club) and they didn't provide very good pics so I went to their Facebook page to see what other photos I could use and this one from a summer cruise came up. I don't know anything about it but I can't take my eyes off it. Hopefully it might inspire some of you others. Hope they don't mind if I share.

32 Ford JmstnClassicCarClub.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the 354 Hemi Model A Coupe from Paul aka "Heminutter"! It´s from the UK, built by Buckland Automotive. Heminutter is also on Instagram, you can find more pics of his car. Also some years ago there was a story on it in the british mag "Custom Car" (Dec. 2018).

Greetings

Markus

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 7:06 AM, hustinettenbaer said:

This is the 354 Hemi Model A Coupe from Paul aka "Heminutter"! It´s from the UK, built by Buckland Automotive. Heminutter is also on Instagram, you can find more pics of his car. Also some years ago there was a story on it in the british mag "Custom Car" (Dec. 2018).

Greetings

Markus

I was just going to chime in--I could have sworn this was a British car; I remember the build thread from the HAMB! Glad I'm not imagining things. I'm a sucker for those "10lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag" hot rods. The chop makes it look like a brick on wheels. A powerful brick :D

15 hours ago, Spex84 said:

I was just going to chime in--I could have sworn this was a British car; I remember the build thread from the HAMB! Glad I'm not imagining things. I'm a sucker for those "10lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag" hot rods. The chop makes it look like a brick on wheels. A powerful brick :D

Never thought about this being a British registered vehicle until you mentioned it. I now notice the partial front plate as well as the shape of the corner of the rear plate.