Model Cars Magazine Forum

Only in California ?

Mike 1017

1 hour ago, Mike 1017 said:

My wife just returned from Coronado Island. She brought home one of those lifestyles magazines that are in hotel lobbies

Here goes the add.

Massage Therapy 

Manual Lymph Node Drainage.

Comments Please

Mike

Coronado Island is a world unto itself. It's lovely to visit, a great place to bike ride, and will be dropping below sea level. It's also a world full of entitlement, wealth, and Karens. 

• Like 1

I lived in SoCal 60 to 70. LOVE to visit......but can't live there any more.  We had neighbors that had a place on Coronado island. Daughter was a pain at age 10!!!! When we moved from SoCal to NC........what street was our house on??? Coronado!!!! Add to it the family that moved in across the street  (new neighborhood) Was from So  cal and had same last name as us...........Lots of strange comes from CA!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

That's one of the fictitious ads from Robocop

Yes, I thought it fitting. There are easy parallels to pull between the two. For example, instead of the 6000 SUX, you have a 6,000 pound electric SUV brought to you in part by strip-mining and transforming a region in some country far out of sight and out of mind into a desolate hellscape. The same consumer base justifying the reason to mutilate these far away places will carry metal straws though. Go figure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1