Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need MPC 1970 Firebird/Trans Am Front bumper/Nose, left taillight and shifter

AZPartsLocators

I have not had any luck to speak of with any of my wanted ads. I don't know if most members don't search the wanted section to see what people need (I know I do and help when I can) or if these parts are just too obscure to come up with. I know these are desirable models and maybe people just want to hang onto the parts. 

This time around I have a MPC 1970 Firebird Promo.I have started collecting these as I just like them better than the Camaros. The main need is a left taillight but the front bumper cover is missing a piece. I could also use the shifter but I could make something work for that if I can't come up with one. More than anything, I want this to look complete so the tail light is the main piece I need. I could live with the missing piece on the front bumper but I would like to have one. Thanks for looking. Have tons to trade like a headlight/grille insert from this same car. (I have an extra one)

Edited by AZPartsLocators

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...