Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Chevy impala

michelle

23 minutes ago, Rattlecan Dan said:

That's a " Party Car " for sure.

thank you on my instagram version of this video i have ridin' by chamillionaire playing in the background instead of the copyright free song i have to use for youtube video playing in the background 

5 hours ago, atomicholiday said:

Cool paint job!   Those colors are great! 

Thank you the lower half is dusty orchid pearl which I had made at a local advanced auto store and the top is rust-oleum metallic blue 
While the interior is brush painted folk art metallic blue sapphire acrylic paint and folk art metallic amethyst acrylic paint 

5 minutes ago, doorsovdoon said:

Nice paint job. I like the custom front end.

Thank you I am not sure which kit that custom front end and those headlights originally came from I had to cut down the lower half of it and remove the wrap around sections and cut away some of the impala body engine bay side walls and sand down the underside of the crossbar that sits in front of the engine bay under  the leading edge of the hood just to get it to fit the body and I had re shape the top edge of the custom front end to match the shape of the hood 

• Like 2