Model Cars Magazine Forum

18 hours ago, TransAmMike said:

Thanks for the pics.  A lot of great lookers there but to me, and feel free to call me crazy, but I think the most cool car is the Marauder.  The Nomad is a beauty for sure.

Your welcome,glad you guys enjoyed the pictures.And yea the Marauder was really nice with the black wheels,etc.Always liked the Marauders.Wanted to buy one,but they were just a bit out of my price range for a really nice one.So I said,what the hell,buy a P 71,unmarked black Crown Vic.So I picked up an 09 CV,did some tuning,Flowmaster exhaust,and she moves.

C771EC71-99B7-466C-A360-335478155FAF.jpeg

3 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Your welcome,glad you guys enjoyed the pictures.And yea the Marauder was really nice with the black wheels,etc.Always liked the Marauders.Wanted to buy one,but they were just a bit out of my price range for a really nice one.So I said,what the hell,buy a P 71,unmarked black Crown Vic.So I picked up an 09 CV,did some tuning,Flowmaster exhaust,and she moves.

C771EC71-99B7-466C-A360-335478155FAF.jpeg

Now that's a cool lookin Crown Vic👌

The third show is already coming next Sunday.There was a show this past weekend,but i just didn’t feel like going.The next one is the best.The show is held a a park like setting on the grass.And it is a huge turn out,cars,and vendors.And now tomorrow,one of the big cruise nights start.The show usually brings in close to 500 hundred+cars at times.