Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for '55 Chevy rear bumper. Filled.

Geno

• Geno changed the title to Looking for '55 Chevy rear bumper. Filled.

Any

22 hours ago, Geno said:

No problem John, thank you for checking, it is appreciated. And thank you Kevin.

Anytime Geno. Glad that Gary was able to hook you up with the bumper.

Edited by John M.

Hi Gary, just wanted to let you know i received the bumper today, unfortunately the USPS managed to break it in to. I've glued it. I'm going to stripe it, clean it up and send it out with some other parts for rechroming though so no worries. Again, thank you. Blessings, Geno.

On 4/5/2023 at 1:02 PM, Geno said:

Hi Gary, just wanted to let you know i received the bumper today, unfortunately the USPS managed to break it in to. I've glued it. I'm going to stripe it, clean it up and send it out with some other parts for rechroming though so no worries. Again, thank you. Blessings, Geno.

sorry buddy my bad for not packing it better  cant believe those gurillas  did that

Thanks Gary, I have this one repaired to send off for rechroming with some other parts. I do appreciate the offer. The USPS is bad for that. There have been times I've sent parts out that the recipient didn't get or parts I didn't get. Crazy for sure.