Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just finished . Had some issues but got it done . Not the best example of the finished kit . I did make some errors . I chose to do it with wheels up . Less work true but I think the plane looks best when flying . All Tamiya paints and I tried to follow the color call outs the best I could . I did omit some of the tiny decals of which there were many . Now where to put it ! This will be my last airplane .  Thanks for looking . 

7812211D-9AC6-4BBC-BDF5-F745329D11D2.jpeg

5E761A35-2235-481B-AAA0-06F568ED4962.jpeg

5D10D737-2A1E-4287-81B9-D7BCF81F4A65.jpeg

1BA8DC60-05D1-4546-B6BC-E3FED9CEF616.jpeg

C38397EA-153E-4E6C-A30F-8909114F0FE8.jpeg

49CA7B3A-92A4-4971-AE15-F7E1398127F6.jpeg

• Like 5

Thank you very much fellows . This is a nice kit and the problems I had good have been my own . There is soooo many tiny pieces which were a bit tough for me to deal with .  Bruce , guess what my next kit will be ?   You know . It’s because of you I bought it . Been calling to me for several months . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cobraman said:

Thank you very much fellows . This is a nice kit and the problems I had good have been my own . There is soooo many tiny pieces which were a bit tough for me to deal with .  Bruce , guess what my next kit will be ?   You know . It’s because of you I bought it . Been calling to me for several months . 

?????

ddfe71f0db06910f6c769d9ba90f408e.jpg

And

Hfe25908946bb4217ad869f58a8019705u.jpg?w

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2023 at 3:32 PM, cobraman said:

Cobra time!!!!!

Yes Bruce, it is Cobra time ! I have not had a lot of time lately to work on it much but try to here and there. Not sure if you read my post of the Cobra and the terrible chrome on the side pipes. I have decided to strip them and paint them white. I must say given the cost of the kit I was disappointed to say the least but we modelers have to deal with problems all the time so I will march forward. Slowly but forward !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done Ray , that's one sharp looking Mustang !  Never would have known it was missing decals if you hadn't said anything .  I always wanted  to give this kit a try but haven't because I have no space for it !