Model Cars Magazine Forum

Slixx Decal

Mike 1017

7 hours ago, Mr mopar said:

I just went on the Model Round site. They want $10.59 just to mail it to Illinois I sent them an e-mail to see if this correct. IMO $2.00 should cover a stamp and an envelope Not to be cheap, but I only need the I RSE decal. Maybe I should contact one of the guys that make decals.

Thanks

Mike

I am waiting for a reply from a decal maker. The office is closed until May. I know that some require some sort of artwork, but I have no Idea how to do that.

If I were to purchase a kit from Model Round Up and the decal sheet. It would be about $50.00 total.

Decisions,Decisions Do I want to spend that amount of money?

Do I do nothing and just make sure that I have no glue on my fingers

I will wait for a response from the decal maker

Thanks

Mike

1 hour ago, Kris Morgan said:

I am a bit confused. If you order from Model Round up you'll be spanding about $22-23. You feel that's too much. So, you're contacting a decal maker thinking it will be cheaper for them to produce them from scratch and then print you off a copy? 

Yes. I only need that one. This is what I am deciding to do. Get a quote from a decal maker and take it from there. Slixx has none in stock. Question do I just take off the rest of the decal and just replace it with a different one? Probably the best way to go. I am just aggravated at myself for having glue on my finger.

Thanks 

Mike