Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi haters

evilone

Is that a rear bumper on the front? :blink:

the directions say that is the front bumper :blink::lol:

Is that ford truck looking for me?! :P:)

Another good build! Nice! :angry:

Yha and i am currently looking at a few hospitals.I am a picky person when it comes to my padded cell.Thanks for the good words bro.

nice job Kevin...lookin' forward to seein' your models on March 7th

please tell me you don't listen to 'Slipknot' while you're modeling...somehow the idea of holding an exacto knife with 'Slipknot' blaring away in the background doesn't doesn't bode well for one's fingers... :lol:

• 1 month later...
nice job Kevin...lookin' forward to seein' your models on March 7th

please tell me you don't listen to 'Slipknot' while you're modeling...somehow the idea of holding an exacto knife with 'Slipknot' blaring away in the background doesn't doesn't bode well for one's fingers... <_<

UMMMMMM...................I.....................DON'T................. :):)

Yha right LOL its more like WHEN don't i listen to them LOL.

I never had a incodent with the exacto and my fingers.I have had some near misses though.I guess im lucky.

:D A Lo-Lo pickup? why not,you've dun nuttier things! This one came out nice Kidd-O, looks diffrent!

Don't know if Lo-Lo pickups'll catch on, but they look cool! :(

Om amigo it has just begun.I have a few things up my sleeves that will make this idea catch on like wildfire ;) .

please tell me you don't listen to 'Slipknot' while you're modeling...somehow the idea of holding an exacto knife with 'Slipknot' blaring away in the background doesn't doesn't bode well for one's fingers... :blink:

Truer words were never spoken... and it's not just fingers at risk! I listen to their (relatively-speaking) "lighter" songs when I'm building.

Great build, Evilone! That's one of the best Ford truck body styles ever, I've never seen one done up like that! Most of 'em are beaters or 4x4's. They do look good slammed!

Wow only slipknot. I do it all the time and thats just something light i have. Considering i model with slayer thrashing in the backgroung or even harder stuff makes it way more interestin B) Never had a sliced finger with the hard stuff playing did with no music playing though

Evil man that thing is well evil :P:P;) Nice i like everything about it. Looks awsome and the painted spokes make it stand out.

Wow only slipknot. I do it all the time and thats just something light i have. Considering i model with slayer thrashing in the backgroung or even harder stuff makes it way more interestin :lol: Never had a sliced finger with the hard stuff playing did with no music playing though

Evil man that thing is well evil :P:lol:;) Nice i like everything about it. Looks awsome and the painted spokes make it stand out.

I just through on 104.3 jack fm and hope for some Zep. And what do you listen to thats heavier than slayer?! (well maybe cannibal corpse)