Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeff Swindell GOLD EAGLE WoO SPRINT CAR

chris coller

set2072.jpg

This I built almost 2 years ago as well. I grew up going to local dirt tracks in PA so hence my fondness for sprint cars. Would love to do an east coast modified but if I am going to do it I want to do it right. So here you go. I will be posting more pics soon. Soon a s I figure out how to post more than one pic per post.

Looks really good. It reminds me of those sprint car races they have on tv.

To post more than one pic you just have to put the IMG tag from the photo in the post. Like if you use photobucket they give you the IMG tag. I'm not sure if you uploaded yours from a file or off the internet. Just put the IMG tag from each photo in the reply thing.

I will be posting more pics soon. Soon a s I figure out how to post more than one pic per post.

Multiple pics in a post are easy once you get the hang of it. You say you use Photobucket....just go there and copy the "IMG" link....the one on the bottom:

pic1.jpg

The post the link to each picture you want to post here in the "post" box, like this:

pic2.jpg

Hope this helps. And that is a great looking sprint car!!! I'll try to post some pics of my Steve Kinser sprint car sometime!