Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Contest Issue #139 came today!

Well then If Harry's is comin in another 2 wks, I guess mine'll be here in 3, but that's ok, caz they seems ta be catchin up...

You better believe we're catching up! It hasn't been easy... it's a long story that you guys would be bored to hear, but we're busting our butts here to get you guys the mag on time from now on. The April issue should be arriving in a few weeks, and the May/June issue is already in production. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done on our end to control the post office's delivery schedule... :lol:

So, a bunch of cactus together are cacti? Man I love this place, ya learn sumpthin new everyday! Plus English wasn't one of my favorite subjects, But my English teacher Mrs. Conover, made it worth goin ta class! Thanks Harry! :lol:

You can call me Professor! :lol:

How much cactus do you want..? We've got it..!

Don't mean to burst your bubble but CONGRATULATIONS big gun... you're a star now..!

Hizoot :)

why...thank you Jeff! My wife was so impressed (made me feel so dorky), that she took it to work and showed it off to her boss and co-workers! She works in a multi-million dollar establishment....so I was expecting them to laugh at her....but they didn't, her boss took the magazine and showed EVERYONE else! Goes to show, we modelers don't have to be rich to impress anyone HAHA!

why...thank you Jeff! My wife was so impressed (made me feel so dorky), that she took it to work and showed it off to her boss and co-workers! She works in a multi-million dollar establishment....so I was expecting them to laugh at her....but they didn't, her boss took the magazine and showed EVERYONE else! Goes to show, we modelers don't have to be rich to impress anyone HAHA!

I accept cash "thank you's"... :P