Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford Super Duty or 73-79 Ford kit??

Does anyone know of there is a kit out there of a 99-07 Ford Super Duty pickup or where I can find a kit of a 73-79 Ford pickup? I Know AMT did a few monster truck kits of the "Destroyer" and "Bigfoot" that used the 79 body but did they do it in just a regualr stock version of that truck? Thanks for the help

Does anyone know of there is a kit out there of a 99-07 Ford Super Duty pickup or where I can find a kit of a 73-79 Ford pickup? I Know AMT did a few monster truck kits of the "Destroyer" and "Bigfoot" that used the 79 body but did they do it in just a regualr stock version of that truck? Thanks for the help

You can search this number on a popular auction site; 220378790703

There are no kits of the Superduty, don't ask me why 'cause they would sell like hotcakes.

Les

Model King reissued an AMT(?) Ford F350 4x4 kit a couple years ago. I don't recall the exact year but it '77 or later. It's getting harder to find but I still see them on ebay fairly often.

For the '99- Ford you will have to look at diecast. Matchbox and Maisto did a '99 F350, Testor's issued the Maisto truck as a diecast kit.

Guest promodmerc

The Model King 4x4 reissue is a 79. Problem is it's not an F350. It's an F150 long bed. The F150 4x4 used coil springs on the front and leaf springs in the rear (which is what the kit has). F250 & F350 4x4 used leaf springs front & rear.