Model Cars Magazine Forum

The riddler

evilone

Well i got bored today and it was about 75 degrees outside so i dug out a kit from my stash and got to work.First it was going to be like 2 or 3 colors then i got crazy and put 6 colors on it.So i present to you The riddler.

mock up with rims.

DSCN1611.jpg

Hood.

DSCN1612.jpg

Trunk deck.

DSCN1613.jpg

Top.

DSCN1614.jpg

Im happy with this one it still needs wet sanding and some clear as well as foil but this one is gonna be sweet.

i barely see 6 different colors, are the lines on the trunk and hood suppost to look wavy and different from from each side, do you ever get any farther than just painting the body and mocking up wheels for a picture? yeah i know this will most likely get me banned but every post from you is nothing more than a look whats coming next...its the__________. yet never see the finished. sorry :)

i barely see 6 different colors, are the lines on the trunk and hood suppost to look wavy and different from from each side, do you ever get any farther than just painting the body and mocking up wheels for a picture? yeah i know this will most likely get me banned but every post from you is nothing more than a look whats coming next...its the__________. yet never see the finished. sorry :)

Well as of right now i am out of the main color as well as some of the secondary colors but another person asked nicely on another forum if i would keep them posted and i will.As for finished projects go a good buddy of mine told me"never show all of what you got" so i am sorry you feel this way but please if you want to rant on something go to the rant and raves section and don't do it in my topic.